Sun, Jun 17|
Pier 1 1/2 Embarcadero, Behind "La Mar"
Sunset Sailing Adventure - June 17th!
Sail with a fun crew and improve your sailing skills with a sunset sail on the San Francisco Bay! You help sail the boat!!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2018, 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Pier 1 1/2 Embarcadero, Behind "La Mar", pier 1 1/2 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
About The Event
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 3-hours of sailing, exploring, and visiting locations around the San Francisco Bay on a 42-foot sailing yacht.
- See San Francisco, Angel Island, Treasure Island, Tiburon, Sausalito, Alcatraz and of course the Golden Gate bridge.
- It is up to the group where we go and what we will do. Not many other trips allow for that type of adventure!
- See some sea life, seals, porpoises and maybe whales!
- Meet amazing fun people!
- Learn or practice sailing from Captain Charlie.
We will pick you up behind La Mar Restaurant at Pier 1 1/2, in San Francisco!
This sail does not provide food or drink. However, you are welcome to bring any food or drinks that you desire. We will provide cups, plates, silverware, napkins, and ice.
Early Bird Mid-Day Sailing!
Save $10! You get a 3-hour sail on the bay. Enjoy a day on the bay and learn some new sailing techniques in the process.$83.54Sold Out
You get a 3-hour sail on the bay. Enjoy a day on the bay and learn some new sailing techniques in the process.$93.54