Time is TBD|
La Paz, Mexico
Sailing the Sea of Cortez, Mexico!
Sailing & Exploring the Sea of Cortez! Exploring islands and all kinds of wildlife for 7 days and 7 nights on a beautiful 42 foot sailing yacht!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
La Paz, Mexico, La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
About The Event
These are private All-Inclusive trips. Everything on the yacht is covered for 7 days and 7 nights. You pick the dates and we do all the planning to make sure you have an amazing time with your friends and family!
What is Included in this Trip:
- Enjoy Breakfast and Dinner prepared by your Onboard Chef. Drinks are also included, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, for 7 days. Also, hop off the boat at exotic picnic locations for lunch. Each cabin has a queen sized bed for 7 nights on the yacht. In addition, you can slumber on the deck and enjoy stars like you’ve never seen them before.
- Tons of Fun Activities! Enjoy Swimming, Hiking and Exploring to your heart’s content. Plus enjoy, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Snorkeling at no extra cost.
- Go Swimming with Whales, Whale Sharks, Sea Lions, Dolphins, and all kinds of other types of ocean life.
- Fishing (trolling) off the back of the yacht. There are many different types of fish in the Sea of Cortez including Mahi Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna, Striped Blue and Black Marlin, Dolphinfish, Roosterfish, Sea Bass, Wahoo, and Sierra Mackerel.
- You can Learn the basics of Sailing with an introduction to sailing with me, Captain Charlie! You will also receive Study Materials.
- US Coast Guard Small Vessel Sea Service sign off from the Captain .
What is NOT included in the price of the trip:
- Your flight to La Paz, Mexico (Please wait till I contact you before booking flights) Hotel before and after the sailing trip (Please also wait till I contact you before booking hotels)
- Any extra activities such as scuba diving, kite boarding etc.
- Any meals or drinks outside of the boat.
- Tips & gratuities
Description Of Your Vacation:
Have you ever wanted to swim with a whale, or whale shark? Do you love deep sea fishing? Are you looking to relax on a secluded white sandy beach, seemingly untouched by man? Are you looking for a great place to do some sailing in some teal blue water? This Adventure Sailing Trip is the best way to see the Sea of Cortez! It is the best way of finding an outlet for your stress and challenging yourself with something new and exciting! People feel more fulfilled and present in their daily lives when they are on the water, you should try it too!
These trips are worth every penny because you will be on a beautiful new private yacht sailing the most beautiful locations in the world and enjoying delicious meals and lovely company. You will be seeing and in some cases swimming with some of the most beautiful sea animals.
Your Captain and Crew:
We pride ourselves on being fun, entertaining, and energetic! This is a passion for us and not a job. We do this because we love sailing, the ocean and ocean life and, for that matter, just having fun! We hope you can catch the sailing bug too. There is something for everyone on this trip! You will experience adventure, excitement, beauty, and life energizing fulfillment! We promise that you will learn something new every day about who you are and what you can accomplish! We learn something new every time we take one of these trips. They are the best adventures anyone can have in some of the best destinations in the world!
You will be learning the latest sailing tools, techniques, and technologies from a US Coast Guard Certified Captain. Your Captain, Charlie has been a sailor for more than 35 years and has over 1200 days of sailing experience. He's sailed many different types of sailing yachts in many locations around the world.
Back in San Francisco, he teaches courses in sailing. On this trip, you can also learn the basics of sailing including how to tack, jibe, anchor, tie knots, heave to and much more. You will be sailing, sleeping and, pretty much, living aboard a boat for 7 days. We will be Island and Coastal hopping; anchoring near each Island and Cove. Enjoying what each location has to offer. By the time you leave the Yacht you will have a great understanding of how to sail your own yacht in these similar locations. Not to mention an amazing experience that will last a lifetime!
The Sailor - Mexico Trip!
The Sailor Per Person / Double Occupancy Choose your cabin mate at the pre-sail meeting. 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 617-5847.
The Shipmates - Mexico Trip!
The Shipmates Per Person / Double Occupancy Booking you and your cabin mate together $2,948.85 per person (Save $100) $5797.90 charge at time of booking 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at email@example.com or (415) 617-5847.
The Mariner - Mexico Trip!
The Mariner Per Person / Single Occupancy Get an entire cabin to yourself! 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 617-5847.
Private Cruise - Mexico Trip!
Private Cruise Get an entire yacht to yourself! Or invite whomever you would like to fill the rooms. Save $600! 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at email@example.com or (415) 617-5847.