Time is TBD|
Sailing & Exploring Belize!
Sailing & Exploring Belize! Island, key, and reef hopping for 7 days and 7 nights on a beautiful 46 foot sailing yacht!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Placencia, Belize, Placencia, Belize
About The Event
These are private All-Inclusive trips. Everything on the yacht is covered for 7 days and 7 nights. You pick the dates and we do all the planning to make sure you have an amazing time with your friends and family!
What is Included in this Trip:
- Enjoy the food for Breakfast, Lunch and a few Dinners. Drinks are also included, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, for 7 days. All costs of food and drinks on the yacht are included. Also, hop off the boat at exotic island locations for some amazing dinners on the islands and keys.
- You are crew on this trip. A chef is aboard this yacht trip.
- Each 2-person cabin has a double-sized bed for 7 nights on the yacht. In addition, you can slumber on the deck and enjoy stars like you’ve never seen them before. We will be anchored in protected locations every night.
- Tons of Fun Activities! Enjoy Swimming, Hiking and Exploring to your heart’s content. Plus enjoy, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Snorkeling at no extra cost.
- Go Swimming and Scuba-diving (rental fees apply) with many kinds of ocean life in the largest barrier reef outside of the great barrier reef in Australia. Could see Manatee’s, Nurse Shark’s, Eagle Ray’s, Whale Shark’s, Dolphins, Sea Turtles, Glowing Algae (Glowing Bio-luminescence), Octopus and Squid!
- The water is teal blue and has amazing coral reefs. Most of the water we will be sailing in is at most 40 - 50 feet deep. So most days you will be able to see the bottom of the ocean!
- Fishing (trolling) off the back of the yacht (Permit is required and fees apply). There are many different types of fish in Belize including Mahi Mahi, BoneFish, Permit, Tarpin, Wahoo, and much more.
- At night we will be anchoring/mooring near islands, keys, or reefs and enjoy the calm water in protected locations from waves. People can literally jump off the boat and swim to shore wherein some of the locations we will have dinner at the local resorts/restaurants/bars. We even have a dingy that we will use to get to and from shore for those who want to stay dry.
- You can Learn the Basics of Sailing with an introduction to sailing with Captain Charlie! You will also receive Study Materials.
What is NOT included in the price of the trip:
- Your flight to Placencia, Belize (Please wait until Captain Charlie contacts you before booking your flight.)
- Hotel before and after the sailing trip (Again, please wait until Captain Charlie contacts you before booking your hotel.)
- Any extra activities such as scuba diving, kiteboarding, etc.
- Any meals or drinks outside of the yacht.
- Tips & gratuities
Description Of Your Vacation:
Have you ever wanted to swim with a manatee, or sea turtle? Do you love deep sea fishing? Are you looking to relax on a secluded white sandy beach? Are you looking for a great place to do some sailing in some teal blue water? This Adventure Sailing Trip is the best way to see the amazing Belize Islands and Reef! Find an outlet for your stress and challenging yourself with something new and exciting! People feel more fulfilled and present in their daily lives when they are on the water, you should try it too!
Each trip we do is different but there are a lot of locations we will be able to see. There are incredibly beautiful islands with white sandy beaches and some of the most pristine Belize diving, Belize snorkeling and fishing spots. You will see tall coconut woodland from a long way off. There are reefs all around us and have some of the best underwater views in the world. Often our guests will opt for a picnic lunch on the beautiful white sandy beach under the palm trees and enjoy an afternoon of snorkeling, or kayak along the Belize reef.
The water is extraordinarily clear most days with an average visibility of 100 feet or more on a sunny day. This is an adventure water wonderland for Belize diving enthusiasts, snorkelers, fishermen, and kayakers.
If you do the figures yourself you will realize that you will not only get the trip of a lifetime but you will see the value as well. You get the cost of the yacht (which is amazing by the way, we try to find the nicest, newest, and most tricked out yacht available), all the expenses they don't tell you about will be covered. Like fuel, fresh water, insurance, mooring and park fees, kayak, paddleboard, snorkels, masks, and fins. The experiences are also included like swimming and exploring with animal life in these amazing locations. Not to mention all the food we will be providing for you! If you went to Belize on your own and tried to pay for everything individually you will notice you will probably pay similar if not more for a similar experience.
This trip is worth every penny because you will be on a beautiful new private sailing yacht in the most beautiful locations in the world and enjoying delicious meals and lovely company. You will be seeing and in some cases swimming with some of the most beautiful sea animals.
You can, if you want, be sailing, working the lines and steering the yacht. You will enjoy the adventure that is sailing! By the time you leave the Yacht you will have a great understanding of how to sail your own yacht in these similar locations. Not to mention an amazing experience that will last a lifetime!
Your Captain and Crew:
I pride myself on being fun, entertaining, and energetic! This is a passion for me and not a job. I do this because I love sailing, the ocean and ocean life, and for that matter, just having fun! I hope you can catch the sailing bug too. There is something for everyone on this trip! You will experience adventure, excitement, beauty, and life energizing fulfillment! I promise that you will learn something new every day about who you are and what you can accomplish! I learn something new every time I take one of these trips. This is the best adventures anyone can have in some of the best destinations in the world!
You can learn the latest sailing tools, techniques, and technologies from a US Coast Guard Certified Captain. I have been a sailor for more than 35 years and have over 1200 days of sailing experience. I’ve sailed many different types of sailing yachts in many locations around the world.
Back in San Francisco, I teach sailing. On this trip, you can also learn the basics of sailing including how to tack, jibe, anchor, tie knots, heave to and much more. You will be sailing, sleeping and, pretty much, living aboard a boat for 7 days. We will be Island and Coastal hopping; anchoring near each Island, Reef, and Cove. Enjoying what each location has to offer including island restaurants and other local adventures and entertainment.
We will have two options depending on how many people come on this trip. But each yacht has 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms. More details will be provided as soon as we have our trip meeting and/or you can contact me and we can discuss the trip.
Flying into Belize:
Belize City International Airport (BZE) is just a short non-stop flight away from many North American cities. See more information: https://www.travelbelize.org/getting-here/flights-and-airlines.
Once in Belize, we recommend taking the 35-minute flight to Placencia, the location closest to our yacht. Tropic Air and Maya Island Air have multiple daily flights. Do not book your flights until you have had a conversation with Captain Charlie first. We need to coordinate everyone's arrivals and departures.
To learn more and get all the details check the link below.
The Sailor - Belize Trip!
The Sailor Per Person / Double Occupancy Choose your cabin mate at the pre-sail meeting. 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 617-5847.$3,376.95
The Shipmates - Belize Trip!
The Shipmates Per Person / Double Occupancy Booking you and your cabin mate together $2,726.95 per person (Save $100) $5,453.90 charge at time of booking 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at email@example.com or (415) 617-5847.$6,653.90
The Mariner - Belize Trip!
The Mariner Per Person / Single Occupancy Get an entire cabin to yourself! 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 617-5847.$6,653.90
Private Cruise - Belize Trip!
Private Cruise Get an entire yacht to yourself! Or invite whomever you would like to fill the rooms. Save $600! 7 days and 7 nights all-inclusive sailing vacation on an amazing yacht. (Flights and hotels for the nights before and after the trip are extra.) For more information, contact Captain Charlie at email@example.com or (415) 617-5847.$19,661.70