Sat, Jul 28|
Pier 1 1/2 Embarcadero, Behind "La Mar"
Private Sailing Adventure
Sail with a fun crew and improve your sailing skills with a day sail on the San Francisco Bay! You help sail the boat!!
Time & Location
Jul 28, 2018, 5:30 PM
Pier 1 1/2 Embarcadero, Behind "La Mar", pier 1 1/2 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
About The Event
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 3-hours of sailing, exploring, and visiting locations around the San Francisco Bay on a sailing yacht.
- See San Francisco, Angel Island, Treasure Island, Tiburon, Sausalito, Alcatraz and of course the Golden Gate bridge.
- It is up to the group where we go and what we will do. Not many other trips allow for that type of adventure!
- See some sea life, seals, porpoises and maybe whales!
- Meet amazing fun people!
- Learn or practice sailing from Captain Charlie.
We will pick you up behind La Mar Restaurant at Pier 1 1/2, in San Francisco!
You get a 3-hour sail on the bay. Enjoy a day on the bay and learn some new sailing techniques in the process.