LETS SAIL ON THE BAY! MAY 5TH!
Time & Location
About The Event
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Hours of sailing, exploring, and visiting locations around the San Francisco Bay on a 37-foot sailing yacht.
- See San Francisco, Angel Island, Treasure Island, Tiburon, Sausalito, Alcatraz and of course the Golden Gate bridge.
- It is up to the group where we go and what we will do. But we will stop near Angel Island for lunch. Not many other trips allow for that type of adventure!
- See some sea life, seals, porpoises and maybe whales!
- Meet amazing fun people!
- Learn or practice sailing from Captain Charlie.
This sail does not provide food or drink. However, you are welcome to bring any food or drinks that you desire (Except Red Wine, It stains the yacht deck). This is a potluck trip. People will share snacks and food.
It's Opening Day on the Bay - in April but WE are planning our own sailing excursion! We set sail a sail boat on Cinco De Mayo May 5th 2019. 10 AM - @ Modern Sailing School & Club in Sausalito.
➔ If interested in our bigger Catamaran Yacht Sailing Day Party
please visit our other event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/436182137130774/
➤ We set sail on a pre-summer adventure out into the Bay, under the command of Captain Charles W. Hsu and his wing woman Claire B Hultin. They will guide and sail the boat towards Alcatraz making a small pit stop and then a nice long sail out to Golden Gate Bridge. Maybe a small hike on Angel Island!
➤ We are HOPING to include flyboarding. If you haven't heard of flyboarding - this is a water spot that allows you to fly in the sky with turbo propelled water jets. Music will be included and dancing is a must on the yacht. We ask that everyone bring food, drinks, and anything that may want to bring on the yacht.
➤ IF you plan to hang out on the outside of the yacht and not in the cabin - dress warm and dress in something you could get wet in.
There could be a splash zone and we may even race another sailing yacht! You never know!
➤ This is a pot-luck trip, so bring snacks and drinks to share. Please NO red wine, it stains the yacht. There is a bbq and snack bar on Angel Island that we can eat at and possibly have a picnic! We might all get together afterwards and have dinner too!
We also have non alcoholic drinks as well. 😎
EVERYONE please - chip in $60 per person to Charles or Claire before jumping on the boat and RSVPing. :) Looking forward! ♥
If you can’t make this trip join us for our other trip: This trip maxes out at 10 people. Venmo us today to save your spot. Thanks!
- Sold OutEarly Bird Sailing!$55$550$0
- Mid-Day Sailing!$60$600$0